Friday, November 27, 2009

Big problem with IE 7 & 6. see my details below?

Problem appreared on my computer running IE7 and then back to IE6 with same problem. I run xp pro. I have been using IE7 with no problems, after the problem appeared I went back to IE6 but the problem remained.



Problem: I log into yahoo mail, a page appears that tells me that my browser settings will not allow redirection. After a few seconds my yahoo inbox appears normally. When I try to open a mail the body of that mail is blank, if I open mail in my folders, sent, bulk, etc, those bodies are also blank.



Problem: If I use my MS XP Pro control panel to navigate to "performance and maintenance" and then onto Microsoft updates, that Microsoft update page is always blank.



Problem: If I launch my Mcaffee console that page will be blank also



Big problem with IE 7 %26amp; 6. see my details below?download windows xp



Soulds like you need to reinstall installation cd.



Big problem with IE 7 %26amp; 6. see my details below?ies internet explorer



I was having trouble with the new 7 also...I was about to give up and switch back to 6. Only thing that stopped me was.....I had to install a new Norton Anti Virus...my old Norton was running out soon. After I installed the new Norton everything was right again...I haven't had any problems since. This seemed to work for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair