Friday, November 27, 2009

Problem using IE and Firefox at the same time?

My laptop sometimes runs very slow suddenly or crashes. A friend told me that is due to using IE and Firefox at the same (or even just having them in my laptop). Is that true?



Problem using IE and Firefox at the same time?internet explorer download



You should not have any problems if you have at least 1GB of memory. Yet, there are occurences when either IE or Firefox crashes. In Firefox it is often caused by arrival of a new upgrade or new add-ons, and IE can crash without any reason at all. Try not to keep too many tabs open on both browsers.



Problem using IE and Firefox at the same time?windows xp internet explorer



Could be not enough RAM. My laptop has 2GB and my desktop 1GB and I can use both browsers at the same time with no problems. If you're using IE7 then it is slower than Firefox or the older version of IE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair