Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Why does IE 6 cause problems with Yahoo Mail?

I have a wireless laptop and I have had problems in Yahoo Mail not being able to forward, relply, or delete messages. Yahoo checked it from their side and said it was my computer. I reinstalled all my drivers and did a complete system restore, nothing changed. I downloaded Firefox and don't have the problem in Yahoo. I have determined it is something in IE 6. What could be causing this?



Why does IE 6 cause problems with Yahoo Mail?windows xp



IE6 is kinda like a virus. I would download and use Firefox.



Why does IE 6 cause problems with Yahoo Mail?microsoft office 2007 internet explorer



It'll work fine once Microsoft buys Yahoo.
I don't think it's yahoo. When you said problems, do you mean the browser hangs or freezes? I have a similar problem but not confined to yahoo alone. So far I haven't found a cure. If anyone answers your question maybe they would be helping me also.
JavaScript, might not be turned on. I believe yahoo uses javascript to communicate with certain aspects of their back-end software. So check to see if Javascript is enabled. But I would have to agree with others don't use IE, use Firefox or Opera instead. IE is targeted by every major virus and adware out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair