Friday, November 27, 2009

Can you help with IE update problem...?

Yesterday, I clicked on an update button and voila...IE7 was installed. I don't like even one thing about this new version. I have stuff on here, that I don't want, and I have lost stuff that I do want. All my settings are different, even the fonts. I hate it. I want to get rid of the new IE7 and re-install IE6, but I'm not finding a way to do this, even on the MS website. Can you help, because I truly am about ready to smash it with a sledgehammer. Seriously...



(I have also posted this in the "computer" category)



Can you help with IE update problem...?ie tab



don't really know,i don't like it either.....you can always do a system restore back to an earlier date........i have started using firefox.....



Can you help with IE update problem...?windows mobile internet explorerdon't worry i will check....and thanks for helping me also Report It


screw you then

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair