Sunday, November 29, 2009

Problem with IE.Pop ups etc.What should I do?

Suddenly my Internet Explorer is going crazy.It starts without clicking it and it takes me to websites I have never been.I scanned my computer and found 2 Trojans ,I deleted them.I cleaned the cookies from the IE but the problem is the same.



What should I do to fix it?



Problem with IE.Pop ups etc.What should I do?opera browser



You might try downloading and installing Firefox browser, and add the extensions Ad-Block Plus and NoScript. This is such a simple browser, very user-friendly and free, too!



Good luck!



:D



Problem with IE.Pop ups etc.What should I do?microsoft windows internet explorer



You have Trojans To remove Trojans/spyware/adware/Worms I recommend XoftSpy Se.



XoftSpy Se Features:



Remove Spyware, Adware



Stop Pop-ups



Kill Trojans, Worms, Viruses



Clean Registry %26amp; Program Errors



Remove harmful registry keys and files



Speed-Up your computer



Destroy harmful hijackers



Helps prevent identity theft



Clean %26amp; Optimize your PC



It can be found on this page:



http://www.anti-spywares.info



Download, install and update.



Run full system scan,it is able to find the problems and remove them.



Finally,Make sure you have 1 or 2 antispyware on your computer and 1 antivirus and also 1 firewall.



GOOD LUCK!
Sounds like a spyware/adware problem. Mcaffee and Norton have products to keep your computer clean. Make sure your antivirus definitions and such are up to date. Delete your cookies and other offline information on your computer. Maybe do a search on your computer for whatever is coming up in your window.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair