Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I just downloaded IE 7, problems?

Message, Cannot display webpage, most likely causes blah, blah. I am connected to my dsl. All I can find is info on IE 6, with same message but no results. Also, where is the heck is history.



I just downloaded IE 7, problems?safari browser



IE 7 beta? I would uninstall and re-install. Be sure you have NOTHING else running in the background.



Ctrl + Shift + H (View History) OR View %26gt; Explore Bar %26gt; History



I just downloaded IE 7, problems?ds browser internet explorer



Just click on your homepage and it'll come right up. I contacted MS and it's something about the wrong address (I'm a computer dummy, don't ask).
You can always view history folder/files by clicking Control + H keys. If you want the icon to appear in toolbar, right click on an empty space on the toolbar and click customize to choose the icons of ur choice to be displayed on the toolbar.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair