Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I detest my life!!!! Even the day-to-day problems...(ie car needs maintenace, bills, etc.) are too m

Reasons:



1. My Father passed away 6 weeks ago...he was not only my Father but my best friend.



2. My mother (stepmom---but hte only mom I ever knew) is paralyzed from the waist down and resides in skilled care.



3. My stepmom did NOT even attend my Father's services...in spite of myself and the facility making accomodations to get her there....she seems not upset at all by his passing.



4. I work for a company that may close down. (I have worked there 23+ years)



5. In spite of having a BS degree...I can not even get an interview.



6. I think college is one big rip-off...it is who you know and who you are related to anymore, not skills, education and a steady emplyment record.



7. As much as I loved my Father...I wish I had never been born...then I would not be in so much pain.



8. I have "urine poor" genetics.....(ie too skinny can not build muscle regardless of how many routines, supplements, diets and workouts I have tried over the many years)



9. I hope I am dead soon!



I detest my life!!!! Even the day-to-day problems...(ie car needs maintenace, bills, etc.) are too much...?windows defender



Make small incremental changes on what you can change and accept what you can't no matter how much it hurts. Always know there will always be someone better or worse off than you. If things seem too much to handle do not hesitate to seek counseling. In times of suffering the best thing we have is each other. Blessings to you.



I detest my life!!!! Even the day-to-day problems...(ie car needs maintenace, bills, etc.) are too much...?windows updates internet explorer



Dear friend, and I hope you believe I am sincere.My heart goes out to you. When my childrens father passed away my eldest son said he felt like he had a hole in his heart and he wanted to go where his dad was.



he went fishing quite a bit and worked some. Prayer was the answer for him. many prayed that God would comfort him.



this will work for you too.



Call a prayer line such as the 700 club. there is another one I like too, its r.w. shambach in Texas. He is on tv ..



My prayers are with you and you will be ok. change is coming for you for the good. Look up and be happy.
I can understand your pain and how you feel about life, life is very hard your correct about that, but there is hope for the future, a time when things will get better here on this earth. I would love to talk with you more about this if you are interested, please let me know and please don't do anything stupid OK?
You have the classic signs of depression. You should seek counseling. I was there. I thought counseling would be a joke. But I honestly gave it a shot.



I tried it because anything was better than where I was, even death. But death wouldn't make me feel better, it could only stop the suffering. Therapy helped. I'm better. I'm not happy every single moment of my life - that's another psychological problem. I am happy generally, however.



I know you feel helpless and hopeless. I was there. Life can be much, much better, however. Honestly, do you think you have anything to lose by trying therapy?
Things suck for you today but they WILL get better. Sorry about your dad and your step-mom's attitude. I think you should move to another area if you get laid off. That happened to my dad and is depressing, but there are other jobs out there. What are your skills? We live in Ohio and the unemployment rate is very low.Also, Just keep working out. Don't focus on your build but focus on your mental and physical health. Exercise helps both!Don't talk about dying. That makes me really mad. I lost my brother a couple years ago from Gulf War Syndrome.He struggled with it for years. He was only 48. He can't come back! You have a choice to stay and fight for a better life. Do it. No more feeling sorry for yourself. I bet your dad would be mad if you talked this way too. I'm sure he would want you to get tough and move on. You can do it!!
dude suck it up go get laid smoke some pot and relax man your thinking too much! you need to chill take a vacation go have a good time
don't say about that. always think positive. I got this from oprah:



think positive, if negative happens:you'll suffer once.



think negative, if negative happens: you'll suffer twice.



i suggest you go to a psychologist and go to a VACATION



*you can only take vacation when your done studying..
If you really wanted to be dead, you would be. The fact that you are writing here shows that you are seeking help. And that is a step in the right direction.
Sorry to hear of your dads passing. as time goes by it will get better, try to focus on the good times you and your dad had together, as for your step mother, remember she is in a nursing home and probably on some meds that make her not think straight. just try to focus on good things, not so much negitive things. You have nothing to prove to any one about your being so thin, it is your genetic makeup and not much you can do for that, try going for walks, do some exercising at home, be active to take your mind off stuff. get a good book, get a hobby, be around happier people, we are what we choose to be, angry or happy, it is very hard to change but try. keep up with the therapy, it will all work out in the end, don't give up! we are all hear for a reason and so try harder, please be patient, give therapy more time. I would like to send you a hug! Be brave! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair