Friday, November 27, 2009

Problems with Mozilla Firefox?

I was having problems with IE so I downloaded Firefox and started using that as my web browser. It worked fine for the first couple of days but today I have been experiencing problems with it all day. An error message keeps coming up.



The message is as follows:



Mozilla Firefox has encountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.



This was the exact same problem I was having with IE and is the reason why I switched to Firefox.



Can anyone tell me why this keeps happening and if there is a solution?



It is really frustrating when I am the middle of something and the browser keps closing.



Thank you



Problems with Mozilla Firefox?microsoft sql server



I must admit I'm not having any problems with Firefox. It's working fine for me.



I'm not a techie, but the fact you've also had this problem with IE suggests maybe it's more of a PC problem than a Firefox problem. Despite that, it might be worth looking at the Firefox Help page (link below). Maybe there's something on there that can help.



Otherwise it might be worth downloading Opera. I haven't done so myself yet, but I keep hearing it's faster than IE %26amp; FF, and less prone to crashing. Worth trying maybe...??



Sorry I can't be of more help.



Problems with Mozilla Firefox?windows themes internet explorer



SORRY BOONS, I DON'T KNOW. THAT SOMETIMES HAPPENS TO ME BUT IT COMES BACK ON.
This was happening to me before I did a system restore to the original (saved on DVD) configuration! I couldn't 100% trace what caused it, but I strongly suspected ZoneAlarm (or a conflict with it).



The switch to Firefox should ease the pain as it normally shuts down properly and gives you the option of going back to where you were upon re-starting. - As opposed to IE that usually crashes Windows.
TRY REINSTALLING IT AND IF IT DOESN'T WORK JUST GO FOR ANOTHER BROWSER. SAFARI IS ALSO GOOD

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair