Sunday, November 29, 2009

I am looking at buying a 06 Golf. It is a DEMO car. Has anybody had any serious problems with demos?

ie Mechanical problems, warranty restrictions



I am looking at buying a 06 Golf. It is a DEMO car. Has anybody had any serious problems with demos?microsoft live



I've heard of reliability problems with Volkswagon. (check Consumer Reports)



But I would not hesitate to buy a demo if the price is considerably lower. They have to disclose if the car was in a serious accident, and beyond that, I don't see any problem with it.



The warranty should be exactly the same as a new car. Maybe you could even have them throw in an extended warranty as part of the deal.



I am looking at buying a 06 Golf. It is a DEMO car. Has anybody had any serious problems with demos?microsoft internet explorer internet explorer



Don't buy a demo car...you dont save that much $$ and you don't know if car been properly broken in.



Most like demo are treated like rented car.
a demo carries the same warranty as a new car and its much cheaper in price, should be at lease 15%
I bought a demo 97 tahoe. Had 2000 miles on it. the dealer tried to sell it as a new vehicle. I told them I would take the one next to it instead. After dealing with them I saved a lot of money by explaining that if I took a car off the lot, put 2000 miles on it, and then came back, it wouldnt be new would it? Saved about $5000. You have to know how to deal with car salesmen and if you cant do it let someone else do it for you

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair