Sunday, November 29, 2009

Hi, recently i upgraded my winXp to SP2 and loaded IE 7. Problem is i cannot open my yahoo mails. Pl

Recently I upgraded my Dell D600 laptop Windows XP service pack to 2. I also installed internet explorer 7 beta 2. When i enter my yahoo id and password, click sign in, i get the error message, "internet explorer cannot display the web page". I am connecting to the internet through a proxy and have set the LAN address correctly. I can browse other sites and can check my emails in mail.com. I also notice that I can open my yahoo mail in another computer with IE 6! What do i need to do to get my yahoo mails?



Hi, recently i upgraded my winXp to SP2 and loaded IE 7. Problem is i cannot open my yahoo mails. Pls help.TX?nintendo ds browser



If you have upgraded to new Yahoo Mail Beta, it might not work with IE7. Either switch back or install FireFox.



Hi, recently i upgraded my winXp to SP2 and loaded IE 7. Problem is i cannot open my yahoo mails. Pls help.TX?windows 98 internet explorerHI I've the same issue I'm still searching to find the solution,but still I couldn't plz any one has solution give to us. Report It


Try FireFox.



The award-winning, free Web browser is better than ever. Browse the Web with confidence - Firefox protects you from viruses, spyware and pop-ups. Enjoy improvements to performance, ease of use and privacy. It's easy to import your favorites and settings and get started. Download Firefox now and get the most out of the Web.



http://info.sitesled.com/firefox.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair