Friday, November 27, 2009

Problems with Internet explorer 7.0?

I am not able to access my website using IE. 7. Everthing works fine in IE 6.0 but I am having problems with IE 7. Pls help!!!



Problems with Internet explorer 7.0?windows 2000



Internet explorer 7.0 is having a few problems, they are aware of this. Download Firefox you have have no problem with it. But do not unistall explorer as a lot of program need it to run. :)



Problems with Internet explorer 7.0?internet explorer internet explorer



Internet Explorer 7 isn't having a few problems. *sigh* People will tell you anything to try to get you to install Firefox, of which so few users run. Anyway ....



While I don't exactly understand your question, let me give you a few solutions:



1) Are you saying a web site you designed doesn't display correctly in IE7? IE7 is more strict in its code and thus your html code will require some tweaking to become more compliant with the actual specifications of HTML.



2) Is there a certain web site that won't display at all in IE7? If the above doesn't apply, contact the web site owner and inform them their site has trouble being displayed in IE7.



3) You can't get a web site to load at all in IE7? Make sure you're typing in the exact URL.



If that doesn't work, feel free to message me the exact problem you're having with the exact URL and I'll see what I can come up with,.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair