Sunday, November 29, 2009

Internet Explorer 7 problems with Yahoo e-mail?

I've been using this for quite a few months. All of a sudden a few days ago, I can no longer drng mail. It says that IE 7 prohibits my screen name from sending e-mail. Yhis is in Yahoo's Mail Beta. I don't know where to begin in solving this problem: IE 7 or Yahoo. Thanks for any help of anyone who has experienced this.



Internet Explorer 7 problems with Yahoo e-mail?microsoft powerpoint



I'd love to know what's wrong too because lately I have been experiencing massive problems with sending emails. It will send it but never actually delivered. Days later I'll receive a mailer daemon message but it's the correct email address. I decided to cancel my old yahoo and create a new one just in case there was an error with my previous registration. It was fine for a few days with the new account but now it's back to the old problems! Sorry, I'm not much help. Are you having the same problems?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair