Sunday, November 29, 2009

I have a friend with a problem ie; he gets a message when he tries to join Answers:"sorry, you

Since his age on the profile is 69 [a pretty close approximation]. Whats wrong here? Has anybody else heard of this problem. Dont tell me to try yahoo help, its useless.



I have a friend with a problem ie; he gets a message when he tries to join Answers:"sorry, you re too young".windows mail



To use Yahoo! Chat, users must be 18 years of age. If the DOB in the user account is set at an age older than 18, then that user should be able to use the account. If the 'profile' says the age is older than what the DOB shows - meaning the user is under 18 but edited their 'profile' to be over 18, that user will not be able to use Yahoo! Chat. If the user is of age 18 or older and having this problem, I suggest contacting Yahoo! to resolve this. There are a list of Yahoo! Chat help pages located at http://help.yahoo.com/l/us/yahoo/messeng... Just click on the 'Contact Customer Care' button at the bottom of any question/answer page in that section, fill out the form that loads, and click 'Send' to escalate to the Yahoo! Messenger customer care team.



I have a friend with a problem ie; he gets a message when he tries to join Answers:"sorry, you re too young".microsoft maps internet explorer



his computer is broken
Never heard of this kind of problem before. I have talked to people as young as 10 on here.
just put his birthday as the wrong answer make it up.......no one will ever know...lol
holy ****....



how is that possible?



try entering another age in the button labeled "my account"...like maybe try 100,that might do...
tell him to check and see if he might have put on some kind of parental block by mistake.



Tom
How close of an approximation?
if he IS too young, then good, i'm glad they are finally doing something. if he isn't, then it's in the account settings.
I agree with midnightrose! if he is too young then he shouldn't be able to get to answer these questions if not then I don't know what to tell u then.
something is wrong with the account info ... try to correct the birthdate
most likely a setting his parent has on the computer;if ure as young as ur friend %26amp; use a nother comp. then it is something his parents did to prohibit acess to this site.-Dont try to change it;parents know everything
I think it might have to do with the old story...the older you get the



more you start approaching childhood again. I think 69 is equivalent



to a 5 or 6 year old.
he should act his age / or change his ID



The workings of yahoo can be strange to fathom



I have been asked to log in 8 times today already ,



( no joke, when you have just completed and sent a lengthy reply and it makes you start all over



.



How come it does not save your answers , when they zap you away for a login ???



Sorry you had me going then -----



It is enough to make my hair turn grey



.:)
try g-mail
What?!?!?!? I'm only age 9 and I have joined Yahoo Answers. Tell him/her that their computer is broken.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair