Friday, November 27, 2009

My right click problem on IE still yet solved...?

Whenever i right click on my IE... be it anywhere... always will popup error message and close down my IE... and i realise that my comp suddenly dun have the "scan disk" function...



My right click problem on IE still yet solved...?microsoft



You damaged your IE installation. Reinstall IE.



(I pity you if you're a victim of software counterfeiting)



It also seems your Windows Installation is misconfigured or damaged. Get automatic updates.



My IE problem is solved when I replaced a certain wininet.dll which I found out was infected by a certain virus. Don't forget to scan your pc.



Lastly, try Firefox. Its better.



My right click problem on IE still yet solved...?microsoft access internet explorer



Scan for viruses/spyware. The get Firefox.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair