Wednesday, November 25, 2009

If I add Firefox or Mozzilla browsers will I have IE problems?

I want to make sure that installing these alternate browsers won't mess up my system



If I add Firefox or Mozzilla browsers will I have IE problems?web browser



You shouldn't. I use Firefox 2.0 as my main browser, and use IE 7 only for those sites that refuse to allow anything other than IE to display properly.



If I add Firefox or Mozzilla browsers will I have IE problems?windows installer internet explorer



defineately not.... I'm using firefox now. I rarely use IE
it could cause problems because when i open up both the computer usually says failure or something and then it closes one of them.
nope not at all i have been using firefox for a long time



i hasnt affected the functioning of my IE browser



happy easter
You can install it and they are fully compatible, don't worry



Maybe the only problem which your IE browser will have is that you will not use it anymore ;)
Nothing will happen if you install other web browsers. Your IE will continue to work in the same way as it does before.
You should not have any problems with Firefox or Mozzila after installing. These brosers or know for not freezing up and if Firefox does stop in the middle of something (You shut your system down unexpectedly) you can resume where you left off. It will save any sites you were in before you shut your system down. Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair