Friday, November 27, 2009

IE history problem on Win XP?

I'm able to open my History list, but when I attempt to open any particular day or week, nothing comes up.



I'm was able to open the "Today" file yesterday, but when I went to open the "Friday" file, it was as if it was empty.



I've tried Internet Options, and the Autocomp boxes are ticked. I've also checked to make sure my Empty Temp Internet Files box is unchecked.



This is driving my nuts..



Any ideas out there???



IE history problem on Win XP?microsoft word 2003



If its empty it may have just been removed automatically, this could be due to your history settings not enabling you to keep history for that long of a period.



If you check your History settings in Tools%26gt;Internet Options, check to see how much disk space is allocated to your history/temp files and also for what period, specified in the number of days, is set as the default for history to remain saved in IE.



Hope that helps.



IE history problem on Win XP?internet explorer 6 internet explorer



its a good thing, at least it all not on there,PS think you got a hacker, and they looking up your history hope you ain't been on something you shouldn't be lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair