Friday, November 27, 2009

How do I find out what T.O.S I violated ? Yahoo will close my ac. if I don't fix the problem. I

I received an e-mail from Yahoo admin. stating that I violated the T.O.S in some way but they didn't explain to me where or what I did wrong and I have so, so many things on the go with Yahoo it makes it almost impossible for me to backtrack and check everything I did.( I wouldn't even know how far back to go?) I've been with Yahoo quite some time now and I wouldn't do anything purposely to jeopardize that. If anyone knows or has any ideas of what I should do it would be greatly appreciated. Thak-You



How do I find out what T.O.S I violated ? Yahoo will close my ac. if I don't fix the problem. IE. E-mail?windows xp themes



First put a question in the Forum section on the Home page of Answers. If you can, copy the email straight to your question. If the email from Yahoo was legitimate, there should be a place for you to click to respond.



Be aware this could be a spoof, there are a lot of them going around right now. So, to cover all the angles, forward that email to:



mail-spoof@cc.yahoo-inc.com.



Then if you get no response, go to:



Yahoo! Customer Service



866-562-7219



408-349-3300



8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)



The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is



cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com



How do I find out what T.O.S I violated ? Yahoo will close my ac. if I don't fix the problem. IE. E-mail?download windows media player internet explorer



Isn't it possible your TOS violation is with Yahoo! Answers? Your e-mail would say. It would be recent. All we need is a person to complain about an answer. That doesn't mean it was something earth shattering. Yahoo probably doesn't even know specifically what bother the person. They click on a button, and it goes off to Yahoo, which autimatically generates a notice. I'd forget about it.
http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answer... - Yahoo! Answers Violation Appeals Board = http://messages.answers.yahoo.com/answer...
Recently,I answered a question,that went something like this.



Q.Our refrigerator, freezer is not working right,Need advice what should we do?..



My answer was: Don't worry about it, I'll be over to fix it, I might be late, but wait up I'll be over.



My meaning was, that it needs a repairman, but it wasnt taken that way,or taken lightly!, I got a message from yahoo saying I was in violation of community rules with this answer.



They sent me a copy of the question, which I didn't deny, as they have everything we say and do, and what time exactly..



Apparently the girl Qer, reported me, and since then, I dont know what is going on.



I told them that I live in Europe, but they said something about abusing this person. You tell me if I did anything to deserve this?, If I abused her tell me what my punishment is. but no answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair