Sunday, November 29, 2009

Why can't I browse, I have yahoo mail and when I try to open a link IE always encounters a prob

Is it a Microsoft problem...again? or a yahoo problem? I've heard hundreds of people experiencing (exploring) the same. What to do? please help, I'have IE 7. It's the same with other links always always IE has a problem, why don't they solve the problem? I always notify them but who cares.



Why can't I browse, I have yahoo mail and when I try to open a link IE always encounters a problem, I hate itwindows xp pro



i use firefox........ it has less problems than IE......... just download it and forget IE.......



Why can't I browse, I have yahoo mail and when I try to open a link IE always encounters a problem, I hate itmicrosoft net framework internet explorer



you can try reinstalling IE and see if that fixes it. i also have firefox and i like it better than IE. but i have to have IE for updates so that is all i use it for. i have not had a problem with firefox yet.
When Ifirst got IE7 Ihad a lot of problems filed a lot of error reports micosoft said that it was my yahoo tool bar that it was an old version.I down loaded a new one from yahoo helped a lot.thing about it was I got the toolbar the same time I got the IE.must have been old when i got it.Go to yahoo home page go to bottom click downloads click new yahoo tool bar you might also want to check your popup blocker that can cause some problems.,

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
computer repair